Limpopo Lodge Short safaris & Tours
- 1. Visit “In Africa” Beauty Salon
- You’re only 10 minutes away and from being pampered; Marti offers a full range of beauty services to include massages, facials, wraps & more, all at very reasonable prices. Ask Kiley to see full menu and for scheduling.
- 2. Mogalakwena River & Craft Mart Tour
- First travel to the Mogalakwena Craft Mart, here you can spend time with Peta tribal women who make all the crafts in the mart. After shopping we head to the lodge, situated in a quiet, serene setting on the river. Here we have lunch and a nice glass of South African wine. Depending on time a game drive may be available.
Price per person: Adults $45 – Children $22
- 3. Bush Dinner on the Mogalakwena River
- Enjoy an authentic African bush dinner along the Mogalakwena River. Your evening starts off with sun downers on the rivers which gives you plenty of beautiful photo opportunities. You will have the pleasure of watching African tribal women dance in traditional costume. Dinner is elegantly served under the stars and includes a welcome drink. Planning and scheduling is necessary and a 2 person’s minimum required.
Price per person: Adults $65 - Children $35
Shelanti Game Drive & Bush Tracking
- Enjoy the day learning about wildlife and how to track in the bush. Have fun with you very own PH whom will share his/her knowledge and secrets of the bush. Some of the special encounters have been sighting’s of elephant, rhino, or the lazy hippo at their favorite water hole. If that’s not enough, the graceful giraffe, numerous zebra and a variety of amazing African antelope will capture your hearts as well. You’ll enjoy lunch when available in the “Baboon Lapa’” and your favorite sundowners in the bush.
Game drives are conducted on open air 4 X 4 safari vehicle:
Price per person: Adults $65 - W/O lunch $55 Children $30
Upon request and scheduling you can experience the only Vulture restaurant in the area. This is an awesome way to interact & watch 4 different types of Vultures in their own habitat.
Mama Tau White Lions & Bushmen Walk
- Enjoy close encounters & privileged moments with Beauty and the Beasts. These white lions are roaming freely within a 7000 acre private reserve, along with brown Cape Lions. If we are lucky we often get to see the baby cubs.
Legend goes the Bushmen were driving out of South Africa and can only be found in parts of Namibia. This is your chance to get up close and personal with real native Bushmen. After a welcome drink and a hearty lunch you then settle in for a story about their culture and walk with them through the African bush.
±Price per person: Adults $65 Children: $35
Ladies Breakaway Tour
- “While the cats away the mice will play” this 2 day tour is a wonderful way to be totally spoiled with South African hospitality. You and your tour guide depart the lodge just in time for some shopping in Polokwane. Then enjoy having “lunch in the bush” at a private game reserve. Visit Bakone Malapa Pedi cultural village, then travel to Tzaneen via the picturesque little town of Heanertsburg. You will have time to relax and enjoy the Agatha Spa before dinner at one of the finest restaurants in the Limpopo Province. The next morning you can lounge at the spa & then enjoy a bountiful breakfast at your leisure. There is time to visit various special points of interest along the route home, and of course more shopping.
Cost varies, depending on the number of people.